1) Love isn’t just about drying tears and wiping noses. It’s about picking them up and holding them until you know why the tears were there to begin with.
2) Doctors can be very helpful, but no one knows your child like you. Also, there is ALWAYS hope, whether anyone else sees it or not.
3) Schedules are great, but unexpected challenges in the day are more fun and more memorable. Conveniently both happen simultaneously.
4) Everyone in your house has a breaking point. You will find them all. Try to manage it so that at least one person is sane at all times. It’s sad when you find that the most patient one is the dog.
5) The most fun word to teach that expresses frustration: RAWR!